Sell Your Books!
Good Books In The Woods is always looking to increase our inventory of scholarly, rare, and hard to find books. We pay cash and remove all items at our expense. We buy individual books and entire libraries. We make cash purchases throughout the year. If you have what we’re looking for, we’re ready to buy it. The books we pay cash for include:
- Scholarly books in the Arts & Sciences (History, Philosophy, Theology, Archaeology, Architecture, Anthropology, etc.)
- First Editions/First Printings of Literature, Mystery, and Science Fiction novels published before 1960
- Easton Press
- Franklin Library - Full Leather only
- Limited Editions Club
- Heritage Press/Club in slipcases
- Folio Society in slipcases
- Library of America in slipcases
- Rare and unusual non-fiction
- Antiquarian Books (printed before 1900)
- Literary Magazines printed before 1940 (The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Harper's, etc.)
- Books about the Oil and Gas Industry
If you have any of the above books and would like to sell them, please contact us. We answer the phones between 10am-6pm Central Time. If you call outside of those hours and would like to talk to us ASAP, please call Jay on his personal cell phone.
Store Phone 281-298-2497
Jay's Cell 949-709-0666
We pay top dollar for items we can use, and we pay cash finder's fees for successful leads. We come to you. We travel all over the state of Texas and the USA. We pay cash and we remove all books and periodicals at our expense. We buy individual rare items, small collections, and entire libraries.