Sell Your Books!
Good Books In The Woods is always looking to increase our inventory of collectible, rare, antiquarian, out of print, and scarce books. We pay cash and remove all items at our expense. We buy individual books and entire libraries. We make cash purchases throughout the year. If you have what we’re looking for, we’re ready to buy it. The books we pay cash for include:
- First Editions/First Printings of Literature, Mystery, and Science Fiction novels published before 1969
- Signed Books
- Antiquarian Books (printed before 1900)
- Nonfiction in very good condition or better. We like all nonfiction, but are especially interested in Philosophy, Religion, History, Western Americana, Texana, and Oil & Gas.
- Fiction Hardbacks in high quality bindings - publishers include Limited Editions Club, Heritage Press, Library of America, Everyman's Library, Modern Library, Folio Society, Easton Press, Franklin Library, etc.
- Literary Magazines printed before 1940 (The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Harper's, etc.)
If you have any of the above books and would like to sell them, please contact us. We answer the phones between 10am-6pm Central Time. If you call outside of those hours and would like to talk to us ASAP, please call Jay on his personal cell phone.
Store Phone 281-298-2497
Jay's Cell 949-709-0666
We pay top dollar for items we can use, and we pay cash finder's fees for successful leads. We come to you. We travel all over the state of Texas and the USA. We pay cash and we remove all books and periodicals at our expense. We buy individual rare items, small collections, and entire libraries.
Please note that we do not buy textbooks, encyclopedias, paperback fiction, or books in poor condition.